Victims Of Crime


For certain types of crimes, such as rape, we may be able to pursue a tort claim directly against the rapist if the person has any assets to go after. Most times, however, we will look for other entities that are responsible for your injuries because they did not keep you safe. If you or your family member has been a victim of a criminal attack, such as a rape, shooting, or physical assault, while on commercial property, you may have a premises liability claim against the property owner for negligent or inadequate security. The types of commercial properties where this usually comes into play are: apartment complexes, shopping malls, grocery stores, hotels, parking decks, and schools. Businesses like these are required by Georgia law to keep their guests safe, and so they typically have large insurance policies that will cover failures to protect their guests from criminal attacks. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a crime, we can assist your family pursue justice. We will work closely with law enforcement and our own private investigators to try to ensure that everything possible is done to bring the criminal to justice, while also pursuing your rights against the property owner.

parallax background

Contact Schneider Injury Law

All consultations are free. No retainers. No upfront fees. We will work closely with you to determine the best course of action for your case.

    (404) 800-3060